It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas judging from the holiday glowing lights, the chill in the air and the crazy frenzy of people that are decking the halls of every store out there.
Along with the growing crowds, there are also an increase of online brand ambassadors around this time of year. Many tune in to hear which jingle bells are rustled by these influential personalities, who’s being naughty and nice and who’s dancing in the square. We analyzed the influencers around the holidays and the top influencers around Christmas time are…drum roll please….
The influencer in 5th place is
5. The Grinch
While The Grinch has been trying to steal the fame away from all the influencers, he hasn’t succeeded yet and this is why he’s 5th in our list.
4. Santa’s Elves
Santa’s Elves are in work mode to deliver everyone’s wishes. Night and day these little influencers are showing everyone what the definition of hard work really is.
Check out the video of the Buzzoole elves at work
3. Frosty the Snowman
He’s been in the piazza’s around the world, dancing with children and the top influencer bringing joy and cheer to homes all over the world.
2. Rudolph the red-nose reindeer
He’s been one of the most popular reindeers as he’s been leading the other reindeers and a bootcamp to get ready for the flight around the world.
Santa Claus got to work this year on spreading the holiday cheer and found the best way to double-check his long list of gifts. He decided to utilize Whatsapp to make sure he didn’t miss anyone and people have been taking advantage of the chance to finally let Santa know exactly what they want.
It’s not confirmed, but it seems like Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without their influence that goes viral every year.
In conclusion, we can learn a lot from these top influencers, our top take-away lessons are:
- Make yourself seen, heard and relevant (Santa’s a great example)
- Prepare for the hard work of being an influencer (like Rudolph)
- When your brand comes out with a great product/service make sure you get to work spreading the word of mouth as Santa’s elves have
- Try and make the posts fun, jolly and spirited (Thanks Frosty)!
- Don’t let anyone steal your thunder, work together to create the most engagement (Don’t let the Grinch win)!
We hope you all have happy holidays and a happy new year!