Since their launch, Instagram Stories continue to keep people glued to their smartphones: every day, more than 500 million users from all over the world interact with them. Their success lies in the spontaneous and immediate type of communication that allows Influencers to share their everyday life and reduce the distance with their followers.You’ve probably been using them for a while now, but it’s time to stand out from the passive sequence of swipes right and grab your followers’ attention for real.
Here’s how to create unique Instagram Stories with the help of 5 apps:
- Unfold. It’s one of the most popular apps among Influencers, as it offers dozens of photo albums ready to frame your pictures and give your Stories a professional touch. The templates, mostly free, take on different styles, ranging from classic patterns, like torn paper, to modern ones. You can also add stickers and text.
- Canva. Out of ideas about the look of your Stories? Try Canva! It’ll help you create cool layouts even without photos or videos. You can also get some inspiration from hundreds of free templates and craft your own image in a few taps.
If the free version doesn’t satisfy your creativity, then have a look at the Premium offer. Free for 30 days, it allows you to work in teams, download gif and access a wider library of elements.
- Inshot. We know how difficult and time-spending it is to edit a photo or a video, that’s why we include Inshot in our list of suggestions. Thanks to this app, you can group videos together and cut them according to Instagram length limit. Add coloured borders, animations and effects for a stronger visual impact.
- Mojito. Need help for a cool photo collage? Mojito is definitely the right choice! Choose your favourite template and upload your photos. Simple, huh? Now customise your collage with filters, fonts and shades that Instagram doesn’t offer.
- CutStory. You’re back from an unforgettable holiday but you’re now striving to choose among all the pictures you’ve taken. So why don’t you create a slideshow to post them all? CutStory helps you combine photos and videos of the same length of Instagram Stories.
These are only a few tips for you to give Instagram Stories a fresh new touch! Find more in our monthly newsletter.
This post is also available in: Italian